Requirements for CDL Testing:
- CDL Temporary Commercial Learner’s Permit (CLP) from MI Secretary of State (Must be held for at least 14 days)
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License
- Completed ELDT theory and behind-the-wheel training
- Current Proof of Insurance for truck AND trailer (if applicable)
- Current Vehicle Registration for truck AND trailer (if applicable)
- Study last 3 chapters of the CDL Manual from Michigan Secretary of State
Click here to download the PRE-TRIP INSPECTION MEMORY AID
* NOTE * Due to State of Michigan policy, a 2-day advance notice is required from the time you call to when your test can be scheduled.
|If you call on:||Schedule test for this day or later:|
Please have the following information when you schedule your CDL driving test:
- Phone #
- Driver’s License #
- Date of Birth
- CDL Type (Class A, B, or C)
- CLP Issue Date
- CLP Expiration Date
- Endorsements on CLP
- Renting or bringing truck?
If bringing truck or bus:
Does it have air brakes?
Manual or automatic transmission?
We will need photocopies of your driver’s license and CLP.
E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications for bringing your own truck/trailer:
- Must meet DOT inspection specifications
- Emergency equipment (triangles, extra fuses, fire extinguisher)
- Must NOT be carrying a load
- CLASS A test – Combination GVWR over 26,001 lbs. (over 10,001 lbs. for trailer)
- CLASS B test – GVWR over 26,001 lbs. (no trailer)
The CDL skills test consists of 3 parts:
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- Basic Control Skills Test
- On-Road Driving Test
You must pass all 3 parts to pass the CDL skills test.
- Call us @ 989-723-7176 to schedule an appointment. Call for pricing.
We also offer CDL TRAINING with your truck/bus or with our truck.
|OWOSSO – 110 S. Delaney Rd.Owosso, MI (South of M-21, after the RR tracks)|
|Click here for directions|
RENTAL AVAILABLE in Owosso:
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS. WE DO ACCEPT CASH OR CREDIT/DEBIT.